July 28-31, 2024 - Tel Aviv
Programming note: This event was originally scheduled for December 10-13, 2023, but has been delayed in light of recent events. Registrations will be automatically rolled over to the new conference dates. Kindly reconfirm your attendance to the Secretariat.
Simeon Schnapper will be speaking at Israel's interdisciplinary international forum for exchanging ideas, unveiling innovations and training in the basics of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy. Simeon will be featured in the Salon, "Making the Magic: In Search of Production Innovation to Meet the Challenges of the Psychedelics Supply Chain."
More information here: https://www.psychmedisrael.com/
CEO Panel #1: Srinivas Rao MD, PhD- (ATAI) Payton Nyquvest (Numinus), Judy Blumstock (Diamond Therapeutics) Shlomi Raz (Eleusis), Ronan Levy (FieldTrip)
CEO Panel #2: Jackee Stang (Delic), Todd Shapiro (Red Light Holland), Jonathan Sporn MD (Gilgamesh), Martijn Schirp (Synthesis)
The Mushroom: Paul Stamets (Simeon’s hero), Gary Costner (Mycosystemics), David Kurth (Sporing Company), Eric Osborne (MycoMeditations), Dr K Mandrake (Psilocybin Mushroom Bible)
Venture Capital & Funding: Robert Laurie (MAPS), Florian Brand (ATAI), Mark Hazan (Tabula Rasa) Matthew Nordgren (Arcadian Fund), Bek Muslimov (Leafly Tunnel), Richard Skaife (TCF VC)
• The State and Future of Psychedelic Therapist Training with Elizabeth M. Nielson, PhD
• MDMA and Transformative Psychedelic Therapy with Dr. Rick Doblin
• MDMA-assisted Psychotherapy: Beyond Symptom Reduction with Dr. Ingmar Gorman
• Healing What Divides Within with Dr. Willa Hall
• PANEL Q&A: MDMA Therapy with Dr. Hall & Dr. Gorman
• MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy & Social Anxiety Disorder with Dr. Jason Luoma
• MDMA for Couples Therapy Love & Connection Love and connection with Dr. Anne Wagner
• PANEL Q&A: MDMA Therapy with Dr. Luoma & Dr. Wagner
• The Future of MDMA-Assisted Therapy & Availability Dr. Corine de Boer
• Use of Natural Mind-Altering Substances: Cannabis with Dr. Darryl Hudson
• Psychedelics and Depression with Dr. Xiaojue Hu
All proceeds benefit the Tibet House.
Addressing Mental Health Through Emerging Therapies" Panel
Panelists: Dr. Joseph Tucker, CEO, Enveric; Yaron Conforti, CEO, Novamind; Doug Drysdale, CEO, Cybin; Rob Barrow, CEO, MindMed
- JLS moderated a panel on alternative medicine and harm reduction featuring government officials and industry experts.
Stay up to speed with the world of psychedelics with our weekly updates. Sign up.