October 6, 2022
Simeon Schnapper will be speaking at ACG New York Family Officer & Limited Partner Series. The networking event invites investors to seek new industries and discover unique platforms for diversifying and growing their portfolios.
October 10-12, 2022
Simeon Schnapper will be speaking at Trailblazers Ojai 2022. The event will feature 200 executives, leading investors, and influential change-makers within the cannabis and hemp industry. Be sure to use our special JLS discount code JLS250 at checkout.
October 12-16, 2022
Lindsay Hoover will be speaking at Horizons: The Psychedelic Business Forum on October 13, 2022. The annual conference week in New York City is the largest and longest-running annual gathering of the psychedelic community in the world. Be sure to use our special JLS discount code LHO-NY-15 at checkout.
November 3-5, 2022
A bunch of us from JLS will be there. More details coming soon.
November 15, 2022
Simeon Schnapper will be speaking. More details coming soon.
March 30 - April 2, 2023
JLS Fund’s Lindsay Hoover will be speaking at the Convergence Psychedelics Conference in Los Angeles. She’ll be joined by Hamilton Morris and Dr. Carl Hart, among others. And as a bonus, we’ve created a promo code INSIDERCONV10 (10% off any ticket type).
Lindsay Hoover presented at a panel entitled: Psychedelic Capital Live.
Senior Advisor to JLS Fund, Leonard Pickard and Regulatory Affairs Advisor Ethan Nadelmann spoke on the Pathway to Federal Acceptance panel.
CEO Panel #1: Srinivas Rao MD, PhD- (ATAI) Payton Nyquvest (Numinus), Judy Blumstock (Diamond Therapeutics) Shlomi Raz (Eleusis), Ronan Levy (FieldTrip)
CEO Panel #2: Jackee Stang (Delic), Todd Shapiro (Red Light Holland), Jonathan Sporn MD (Gilgamesh), Martijn Schirp (Synthesis)
The Mushroom: Paul Stamets (Simeon’s hero), Gary Costner (Mycosystemics), David Kurth (Sporing Company), Eric Osborne (MycoMeditations), Dr K Mandrake (Psilocybin Mushroom Bible)
Venture Capital & Funding: Robert Laurie (MAPS), Florian Brand (ATAI), Mark Hazan (Tabula Rasa) Matthew Nordgren (Arcadian Fund), Bek Muslimov (Leafly Tunnel), Richard Skaife (TCF VC)
• The State and Future of Psychedelic Therapist Training with Elizabeth M. Nielson, PhD
• MDMA and Transformative Psychedelic Therapy with Dr. Rick Doblin
• MDMA-assisted Psychotherapy: Beyond Symptom Reduction with Dr. Ingmar Gorman
• Healing What Divides Within with Dr. Willa Hall
• PANEL Q&A: MDMA Therapy with Dr. Hall & Dr. Gorman
• MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy & Social Anxiety Disorder with Dr. Jason Luoma
• MDMA for Couples Therapy Love & Connection Love and connection with Dr. Anne Wagner
• PANEL Q&A: MDMA Therapy with Dr. Luoma & Dr. Wagner
• The Future of MDMA-Assisted Therapy & Availability Dr. Corine de Boer
• Use of Natural Mind-Altering Substances: Cannabis with Dr. Darryl Hudson
• Psychedelics and Depression with Dr. Xiaojue Hu
All proceeds benefit the Tibet House.
Addressing Mental Health Through Emerging Therapies" Panel
Panelists: Dr. Joseph Tucker, CEO, Enveric; Yaron Conforti, CEO, Novamind; Doug Drysdale, CEO, Cybin; Rob Barrow, CEO, MindMed
- JLS moderated a panel on alternative medicine and harm reduction featuring government officials and industry experts.
Stay up to speed with the world of psychedelics with our weekly updates. Sign up.